Further to the passing away of the late Bishop Philippe Shebaya, many persons from the region of Besharreh suggested to follow his path by creating a social foundation with a mission to achieve this goal.
- 2002 The Municipality of Besharreh, in its meeting of November 2, dedicated a main street after his name. Decree #34
- 2003 The statue of Mgr. Shebaya, which was scultured by M/s Nasri Taouk and Imad Saliba, and which is located in the above mentioned street, was innaugurated.
- 2003 On December 30, a group of people submitted a request before the Ministry of Interior and Municipalities in Lebanon to constitute a social foundation under the name of: "Bishop Philippe Shebaya Foundation (BPSF)". (For more information please visit the different sections of the website)
- 2005 to date BPSF achieved many goals and still to come. (For more details please visit the different sections of the website).
- 2010 The BPSF General Committee met on August 8 and decided to create a BPSF new Chapter in Australia. (For more details please visit the Chapters section of the website).